Monday, October 17, 2011

The Human Shield




This has to be one of the most common occurrences I see at the Boneyard Haunted House. Friday night October the 15th 2011 I am at the exit of the Haunt getting customer feedback, how was it? What was your favorite actor? etc. So I approach this one couple and start to ask my standard questions when the Husband starts in.. " Well it was OK, I guess... Nothing much scares me" and the whole time his wife has that look in her eye, (if your married, you know what I mean) So, the wife stays quite during her husbands speech, and then tells me that it was great as she grabs her husbands arm and leads him to their car.

So, I make note of the time and after we close for the night I decide to review the video footage from our "Haunt-Cam" and guess who I find using his wife as a human shield? Yep! Mr. "It wasn't that scary" This guy not only grabs his wife, Yanks her in front. he then hides his head behind her shoulder. The best part of the entire thing. His wife never threw him under the bus. She just stood there and let him tell his story.. {Or at least till they got in the car}

No comments:

Post a Comment